Media Production Coordinator
Job PostingsWednesday, October 18, 2017
The Briercrest Marketing and Communications department is looking for someone to fill the role of media production coordinator. This position will assist the Creative Director in daily media production services in order to maintain smooth internal operations and to promote a desired organizational brand image.
- Promotes organizational goals and actively supports Briercrest College and Seminary’s, vision and mission.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Understands how to work within guidelines that support consistency across a brand.
- Sound understanding of communications principles and media/technology
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Experience, training or formal education in graphic design, web design, photography, videography, or related field is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Apple products and applications, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Creative Director with the production of a wide range of media related content, creative concepts and collateral for organizational and event related projects and/or campaigns.
- Works interdepartmentally to provide and ensure production support for communications events, and meetings as required. (photos, videos, or graphically designed works.)
- Updates and maintains the Marketing & Communications department documents and archives (e.g. photographs, video, documents, brochures, etc.)
- Assists in quality control of Briercrest’s brand strategy and visual identify in regards to the Strategic Plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
TEAM RELATIONSHIPS / OTHER
- Reports to the Director of Marketing/Communications Dept
- Will be responsible for other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- training and leadership to volunteer/intern Production Team
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.