We want it to be possible for you to pursue our Seminary education, even if you don’t have an undergraduate degree. If you’re 28 years old or older and don’t have the equivalent of an undergraduate degree, you may be eligible for admission into Briercrest Seminary as a mature student!
To start, mature students must complete Briercrest’s Certificate of the Seminary, a one-year program is designed for students looking to learn and grow in an academic context. After completing the Certificate of the Seminary with a GPA of 2.5, students are able to work towards other programs offered by Briercrest Seminary. Follow the steps below to apply as a mature student. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions throughout the application process!
Step 1: Application
- Review the Admission Requirements before proceeding.
- Fill out the Briercrest Seminary Online Application Form .
Step 2: Transcripts
- Request official sealed transcript(s) be sent to Briercrest Seminary (see address below) from all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Request official sealed transcript(s) for all graduate education.
Step 3: References
- Pastoral Reference form submitted by your reference.
- Academic Reference form submitted by your reference.
Step 4: Portfolio Preparation
Complete the Outcomes Assessment form below. This is a fillable PDF form that you will email to Admissions.
All paper copies and official transcripts can be mailed to:
510 College Drive
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
If you are coming for the United States or another country, please see the appropriate links to the right for the correct application process.