Applicants With an Undergraduate Degree
The admission requirements for students with a previously acquired undergraduate degree include:
- Possession of an undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Undergraduate degrees earned at an unaccredited institution will be reviewed and assessed on a case by case basis.
- Evidence of a living and active faith in Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to live by the Seminary Student Life Covenant
Applicants Without an Undergraduate Degree
Applicants to Briercrest Seminary who do not possess an undergraduate degree have two options for admission.
1. Demonstrate bachelor's equivalency: 90 or more credit hours of undergraduate work completed from accredited insitution(s).
2. Apply to the Certificate of the Seminary program.
A student can proceed to work towards a Master of Arts or Master of Divinity program offered by Briercrest Seminary after he/she successfully completes the Certificate of the Seminary (i.e. with a 2.5 GPA).
Students can appeal for admission into the program of their choice as non-degree students. No more than 15 per cent of the total number of students in a given program can be accepted as "non-degree student." In the event that the 15 per cent limit is reached, the applicant will be informed and placed on a waiting list.
If you have further questions about applying to Briercrest Seminary without an undergraduate degree, please contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.667.5199.