Find the entry pathway that best describes you to learn more about specific admissions requirements.
Applicants with an undergraduate degree
If you have a bachelor’s degree, here’s what you’ll need in order to be accepted into Briercrest Seminary:
- A 2.5 GPA (minimum) from an accredited institution. If your degree is from an institution that is not accredited, we will review and assess it on a case by case basis.
- Evidence of a living and active faith in Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to live by the Seminary Student Life Covenant
Applicants without an undergraduate degree
If you don’t have a bachelor’s degree, there are two options you can explore:
- Demonstrate bachelor's equivalency: 90 or more credit hours of undergraduate work completed from accredited institution(s).
- Apply to the Certificate of the Seminary program
Briercrest’s Certificate of the Seminary is a one year program is designed for students looking to learn and grow in an academic context. After completing the Certificate of the Seminary with a GPA of 2.5, students are able work towards other programs offered by Briercrest Seminary.
Students can appeal for admission into the program of their choice as non-degree students. No more than 15 per cent of the total number of students in a given program can be accepted as "non-degree student." In the event that the 15 per cent limit is reached, the applicant will be informed and placed on a waiting list.
If you have further questions about applying to Briercrest Seminary without an undergraduate degree, please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com or 1.800.667.5199.