New Student Application
If you’ve explored our program and course options and are ready to apply to Briercrest Seminary as a new student, follow the steps below! If you’re a mature or transfer student applying to the Seminary, follow the link on the right-hand side that best applies to you. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
Step 1: Application
- Review the Admission Requirements before proceeding.
- Fill out the Briercrest Seminary Online Application Form.
Step 2: Transcripts
- Request official sealed transcript(s) be sent to Briercrest Seminary (see address below) from all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Request official sealed transcript(s) for all graduate education.
Step 3: References
- Pastoral Reference form submitted by your reference.
- Academic Reference form submitted by your reference.
Step 4: Portfolio Preparation
Complete the Outcomes Assessment form for the program you are applying for. These are fillable PDF forms that you will email to Admissions.
- Outcomes Assessment: Certificate of the Seminary
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Biblical Languages and Exegesis
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Leadership and Management
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Marriage and Family Therapy
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Theological Studies
- Outcomes Assessment: Master of Christian Ministries
- Outcomes Assessment: Master of Counseling
- Outcomes Assessment: Master of Divinity
All paper copies and official transcripts can be mailed to:
510 College Drive
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
If you are coming for the United States or another country, please see the appropriate links to the right for the correct application process.