We want to help make your transition to Briercrest Seminary as seamless as possible. Once you’re ready to apply to Briercrest Seminary as a transfer student, follow the steps below! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.
Step 1: Application
- Review the Admission Requirements before proceeding.
- Fill out the Briercrest Seminary Online Application Form .
Step 2: Transcripts
- Request official sealed transcript(s) be sent to Briercrest Seminary (see address below) from all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Request official sealed transcript(s) for all graduate education.
Students who have completed graduate-level course work at another institution can submit their official transcripts and request transfer credit.
Briercrest Seminary has a residency requirement of 30 credit hours for the Master of Arts and Master of Divinity degrees. In addition to fulfilling the residency requirements, students must complete a minimum of half of all required courses, in both core and program specific requirements, through Briercrest. Transfer credits will be applied to a limit that allows the student to meet both requirements during their time at Briercrest Seminary.
Successfully completed courses will be transferred based on the accreditation of the teaching institution they were completed at. Have your previous institution(s) mail us official copies of your final transcripts. Faxes or photocopies are adequate for an unofficial transfer analysis to be completed, but no transfer credit will be awarded until an official copy of your final transcript is received by the Enrolment Services office.
If you have attended more than one graduate institution, please forward transcripts from each one. The results of your transfer analysis will be made known to you approximately one week after we receive this information.
Step 3: References
Step 4: Portfolio Preparation
Complete the Outcomes Assessment form for the program you are applying for.
- Outcomes Assessment: Certificate of the Seminary
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Biblical Languages and Exegesis
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Leadership and Management
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Marriage and Family Therapy
- Outcomes Assessment: MA Theological Studies
- Outcomes Assessment: Master of Christian Ministries
- Outcomes Assessment: Master of Counseling
- Outcomes Assessment: Master of Divinity
All paper copies and official transcripts can be mailed to:
510 College Drive
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
If you are coming for the United States or another country, please see the appropriate links to the right for the correct application process.